Sunday 11 March 2012

Cara Untuk Mengukur Size Badan Bagi Premium Beautiful


Premium Beautiful nie unique for everybody. Setiap orang mempunyai size yang nyer sendiri.

So, how do your measure your size? Well, ader 4 measurements that you have to measure.

And bear in your mind, measurement mesti kena dalam cm / sentimeter.

First of all, measure your bust (dada / puncak).


Bust

Then, measure you underbust (bawah dada). 

Underbust
Third, measure your waist (pinggang).

WaistLastly, measure your buttock (punggung). 

Buttock



Provide all of the measurements to me, and I'll convert them to your Premium Beautiful nyer size...:) As simple as that.

Kalau nak suruh Ziela measure pon boleh. Just give me a call, yer. Kalau yang tinggal jauh, you can ask me to send you set of Premium Beautiful yer...:)

As usual, I do accept full payment of cash, credit card or installment. Whichever that suits you. Tapi, kalau nak dapat rebate, better bayar cash or credit card.

Luv to hear from uols:)

For more info, o call me at :-
mobile: 012-6520951
email  : rozilah_rozali@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment