Friday 17 February 2012

My motivation

Hi... Good morning..(walaupun skrg ni kul 12.30 mlm).. Coz in our biz always morning.
Hr ni ziela nk share about my motivation... Specially about had brought me to joint this biz.
Yes.. Because of this little diamond.. I want make them happy and enjoy this life..
Tidak ada parent pun mahu kan anak2 mereka hidup susah kan..
Even I'm not their mother or I'm not a mother yet but I still want to make them happy..
Each smile their give is a treasure for me...
I want them to have freedom to success..
I) beri apa sj yg mereka inginkan.
2)rumah yg selesa
3)pendidikan yg bagus
4)percutian yg Indah

" Duit bukan segalanye tp segalanye memerlukan duit"

This is the word which is make want to change my life 360'... Like Hanis Haizi, Maisarah,Salha and Sha Khalid..
They had proved how this biz had change their life.. From house wife become somebody at age of 28 yr old..
Seronokkan jd seperti mereka..

So if uols ingin mencapai bintang bersama ziela just drop me a message or coll my line @ 012-6520951.

No comments:

Post a Comment